1. Originally posted by molang7:Here is a picture of my famous red glasses. My sister took this picture because of pure boredom in line for 360.I'm also wearing my mom's authentic Unforgettable Fire shirt.

[image]

Loving the t-shirt. I'm getting that one but in the red kind of colour that's on the album cover. Does it have tour dates on the back? If so, which ones?
  2. Originally posted by KieranU2:[..]

Loving the t-shirt. I'm getting that one but in the red kind of colour that's on the album cover. Does it have tour dates on the back? If so, which ones?

It sure does, it has the US Tour dates. I'll have to look at it and get back to you when I get home tonight.

I'm open to persuading you and bribing you as well! How much will it take for you to be a Chicago fan?
  3. Originally posted by molang7:It sure does, it has the US Tour dates. I'll have to look at it and get back to you when I get home tonight.

[..]

I'm open to persuading you and bribing you as well! How much will it take for you to be a Chicago fan?

Solely on the condition that you adopt Norwich City as your English team

4. Sounds like a fair trade. I'm in. I'll have to do some research and get to know the team a little better!

5. Awesome stuff! I'm gonna start looking into getting a Fire shirt, and doing some research myself
  6. Originally posted by Remy:Needless to say, she was front row, caught Bono's cork from champagne that he poured on the audience, and can be seen in the Vertigo DVD. I never let my mom forget about that...

I think the most special moment though is the 360 tour when Olivia and I stood in the GA line from 10AM on. We met a ton of awesome U2 fans in line, some of which I still keep in touch with. We heard so many stories and saw so many cool retro U2 concert shirts.

I also remember a local radio station having an interview with U2 Live. I sprinted from my last class through campus to my apartment. People must have though I was crazy, but really I just wanted to listen to interview.

People might look over at me and think I'm just doing filing, but really, in my mind's eye, I'm jumping in the middle of the pit during Streets.

In 2000, I really got into the band bc of Beautiful Day

Maura...we share all these in common (more or less)! Nosebleeds for Vertigo and GA for 360...+ Beautiful Day...+ rushing to get home to hear an interview...Such a great read.
  7. YAY MO LANG!!! You SOOOOOOOO deserve the honor of being Fan of the Month! I'm super glad that I met someone that actually like U2 as much as me. I am completely fine that you have surpassed me as a fan since I am not up to date with all things Bono. I love ya and I'm so amazed that you remember our U2 timeline togethe!r!

TACUH

-- Olivia
  8. great interview! enjoyed reading it
  9. nice interview, well done
  10. Great TUF T-shirt and great
    interview Remy and MAURA!
  11. Congrats Maura