1. Originally posted by colbourne25[..]

it has been rated 2 stars... is it better than it's rating????

I didn't download this show from here (tutt,tutt naughty boy,I know...) but this show is a 5 star rating and 5 star performance.I don't know the quality of the bootleg at this site.It's a sounboard ("Beautiful Night In Cleveland"),and just blows me away.Just over a month into the Elevation Tour and the band,for me,are sounding so tight at this show. I didn't think it was possible for a show I didn't attend,as opposed to a show I did attend (Leeds 1997-08-28)with just as good a recording,to be played and continually played by me.Bad / 40 / Streets is monumental on this...........For what it's worth,it's second only to 1989-12-31 in my top 10.
  2. Originally posted by gmc[..]

I didn't download this show from here (tutt,tutt naughty boy,I know...) but this show is a 5 star rating and 5 star performance.I don't know the quality of the bootleg at this site.It's a sounboard ("Beautiful Night In Cleveland"),and just blows me away.Just over a month into the Elevation Tour and the band,for me,are sounding so tight at this show. I didn't think it was possible for a show I didn't attend,as opposed to a show I did attend (Leeds 1997-08-28)with just as good a recording,to be played and continually played by me.Bad / 40 / Streets is monumental on this...........For what it's worth,it's second only to 1989-12-31 in my top 10.

It's a soundboard here too, so I'll change the rating
  3. It's top class,Remy trust me.I'm playing it now...........
  4. The opening show in Miami, New York in October.
  5. I just got the Cleveland show. That and New York 25th Oct are the best Elevation shows. What a tour. I would say that was easily their best live show. Zoo TV was cool and Vertigo had some nice things going for it, but combining a minimalist stage, the intimacy of arena shows, a band truly giving 100% and the best album thus far this millenium makes for a transcendent product. Plus the 3rd leg after 9.11 was a highly emotional affair.
  6. South band, Slane dvd rip + Chicago 15.5. and 16.5. - greta performance and sord of a zootv-ish setlist