1. According to u2gigs, Desire (acoustic, band or tech), Pride and IALW soundchecked

2. Naw, I think Moscow will bash Istanbul. I am excited about Turkey finally getting its gig as well though.
  3. According to u2gigs, Desire (acoustic, band or tech), Pride and IALW soundchecked

great rehearshall but classic reahearsall
    I think the band should not play pride and in a little while but they should play Bad and until the end of the world and unforgrettable fire sunday bloody sunday new years day AND I will follow and maybe angel of harlem
  4. I'd love to hear Desire again. U2 seems to shake things up a bit now, that gives me a lot of hope for the next shows I'm seeing
  5. Originally posted by Cypress:I'd love to hear Desire again. U2 seems to shake things up a bit now, that gives me a lot of hope for the next shows I'm seeing

Desiiiiiiiire finally. idk why they dropped it last year... sounded soooo amazing.

they better play that acoustic version of NLOTH again
  6. Doors opened

7. The guards look bloody serious... What happened to the guys in t-shirts that barely noticed the wallet chains?
  8. Originally posted by U2Nick:The guards look bloody serious... What happened to the guys in t-shirts that barely noticed the wallet chains?

people still wear wallet chains?!

9. Believe it or not, my friend Josh actually does. It serves absolutely no purpose and proves how ghetto my city is lol. My Mom and I kept trying to get him not to wear it because I knew they would not let him into the show with it on. Luckily, the security guy just told him to put it in his pocket and we got to out place in the pit in no time.
  10. Two more great pics, from Matt@U2gigs of course:

11. what time is it in moscou ? and the show begin at 9.15 pm or 8.15 pm ??