1. A comment by Kieran from this torrent http://u2start.com/torrents/details/94/:
    This torrent hasn't moved anywhere. The uploader just uploaded it and left it there with no one seeding. Probably because they didn't know how to seed it.

I PM'ed the uploader and I got no reply. So has anyone got this DVD and can be able to seed it? Seeding will be appreciated massively. Thanks.

I just uploaded another DVD with the same concert Apparently there are two versions out there of this pro-shot.
  2. Does anyone have 2006-03-02 - Buenos Aires, Argentina - River Plate Stadium in lossless? From the DVD

And... does anyone have Please from the MTV awards in lossless? 1997-09-04 - New York, New York - Radio City Music Hall
  3. The Buenos Aires dvd i have has AC3 audio (lossy).

I do have the Please soundcheck lossless.
  4. The soundcheck I have lossless too. Looking for the actual performance

But the AC3 for Buenos Aires is better than the MP3s on this site?
  5. The MTV performance is officially released i think ? Not sure though, i have it. Will upload the video of the rehearsals later

I dont know about Buenos Aires, not a show a listen to
  6. Well, the MTV performance is not on U2Ts NAL, and is possible to download here
  7. Can i make a request for 1981-02-12 - The Hague - Trojan Horse DVD?

8. I dont have that one, sounds interesting though

Maybe I can seed this later, the one i have has brightness issues.
  9. Is there anychance to seed Vortex242 version of Berlin show 2001-07-29?

In U2T the torrent is quit dead, and in TTD is inactive.

Apreciate any help.
  10. I have it on one of my USB-harddisks. Maybe I'll find some time during the week to torrent this.
  11. Does anyone have 1985-02-08 - Zurich - Zurich Fire?

I only have 2 songs from it in lossless, so I'd really like the full concert. Thanks in advance