1. hola
    necesito estas canciones en vivo quisiera saber si alguien me las podria conseguir

1984-11-21 // Dortmund
    - 11 O'Clock Tick Tock
    - A Sort Of Homecoming
    - The unforgettable Fire

1987-07-04 // Paris
    - Stand By Me

2005-12-12 // Charlotte
    - Beautiful Day

1982-12-06 // London
    - Out Of Control
    - Twilight
    - 11 O'Clock Tick Tock
    - The Ocean

.. MUCHAS GRACIAS

.. THANK YOU

2. Please talk only English in the forums outside the Stranger In A Strange Land forums.

Most of those songs weren't recorded unfortunately.
  3. Originally posted by agus_unforgettablehola
    necesito estas canciones en vivo quisiera saber si alguien me las podria conseguir

1984-11-21 // Dortmund
    - 11 O'Clock Tick Tock
    - A Sort Of Homecoming
    - The unforgettable Fire

1987-07-04 // Paris
    - Stand By Me

2005-12-12 // Charlotte
    - Beautiful Day

1982-12-06 // London
    - Out Of Control
    - Twilight
    - 11 O'Clock Tick Tock
    - The Ocean

Hello! Remy is right, you only can talk in your own language at the Stranger ..etc... Forum, at the rest of the Forums please only speak in English!
    Well, the songs of Dortmund weren't recorded, I think neither BeautifulDay from Charlotte, but the London's songs are in the link of the bootleg here in U2start... Look: http://www.u2start.com/bootlegs/1982-12-06/London,%20England%20-%20Hammersmith%20Palais%20(2)/
    And finally, Stand By Me from Paris was recorded, I think, but I don't have it even in my two versions of the bootleg! Maybe you can get it downloading it from: http://www.u2start.com/bootlegs/1987-07-04/Paris,%20France%20-%20The%20Hippodrome/
    Good bye!

Originally posted by RemyPlease talk only English in the forums outside the Stranger In A Strange Land forums.

Remy, can I translate my words to Spainsh after saying them in English? Anyway, here I go:

Buenas! Remy (es el administrador del foro) tiene razon, solo puedes hablar en español en el foro que se llama Stranger In A Strange Land, en el resto de ellos tienes que hablar en ingles... A ver, las canciones que dices de Dortmund y Charlotte creo que no fueron grabadas, no es posible conseguirlas. Sin embargo, las que dices de Londres '82 si estan en el concierto colgado aqui en U2Start, te he puesto el enlace arriba... El Stand By Me de Paris yo no lo tengo en las dos versiones del concierto que tengo, no se si lo grabaron o no...
    Adios!!

4. Are you sure about Hammersmith? They're missing from the link here.
  5. Yeah, you're right, but I've heard them. I can't upload here because I'm not in my PC, but I'm sure they exist, and they are exactly the same amazing quality of the widely-known-but-incomplete bootleg!
    When I go home tonight I'll upload them.
    CU
  6. Great job!
  7. Originally posted by RemyAre you sure about Hammersmith? They're missing from the link here.

My upgraded version 1982-12-06 - London [Westwood One] contains:

Surrender
    I Threw A Brick Through A Window
    A Day Without Me
    An Cat Dubh
    Into The Heart
    Sunday Bloody Sunday
    Cry / The Electric Co. / Send In The Clowns (Snippet)
    I Fall Down
    October
    New Year's Day
    Gloria
    I Will Follow

Encore:
    Fire
    A Celebration
    11 O'Clock Tick Tock / We Wish You A Merry Christmas (Snippet)
    The Ocean

This IS the complete broadcast with the full encore!

The first two songs were not part of the broadcast, like e.g. TUF in Dortmund 84.

cu
    hodel_05