1. Originally posted by MacStripey:[..]

just lol'ed, aaaah so good, thx for that actually, makes a good line for a u2start shirt

I like this topic. It has no sense but we're all joining in on the..... discussion....

Given the initial reaction, I'm suprised it aint shut down by now.
  2. on a related note... do u get a weird headache while standing next to a microwave? cuz I do and I dont really like it.
  3. Originally posted by Shimitz:on a related note... do u get a weird headache while standing next to a microwave? cuz I do and I dont really like it.

Than dont stand next to it!
  4. Originally posted by Shimitz:on a related note... do u get a weird headache while standing next to a microwave? cuz I do and I dont really like it.

i guess its the actual microwaves that does it, kinda like sleeping next to your mobil phone makes you dream
  5. ....this topic can go everywhere. get ready for the unexpected

btw, we never really opened up a General Topic, now did we....

6. You mean like a insane version of chat?

7. That is not scientifically proved, is it?

PS. I'm just about to rename this topic like "General Surrealism Topic #1"...
  8. So the food can not be heated...cold play in the microwave.

9. Personally I think it effects me (unless its a placebo effect or something), not sure what research has said though
  10. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    That is not scientifically proved, is it?

PS. I'm just about to rename this topic like "General Surrealism Topic #1"...

Why not? Surealism played a big part in starting U2, didn't it?