1. I was just curious no harm intended Its way bigger than what we have in Holland

2. No worries, it's not easy to harm me
    You've got big stadiums and U2 on every tour... our biggest stadium is devastated (Strahov stadium, where was show in 1997) and second biggest is just for 20,000 people
  3. Originally posted by Risto:Well they are 'easy' to learn, almost completely phonetic. I can read out loud words i dont understand without sounding crazy Impossible in English.

Balkan is great to trip around. Distances are small, but takes lots of time. Belgrade - Ohrid is 8 hours at least by bus (the direct line). But other busses take 11 hours easily. Trains are possibility, but slow in South Serbia and Ohrid has no train station in the proximity (1 hour away is a station which is served 1 or twice a day I think)

Ohrid - Dubrovnik is about as far as Ohrid - Belgrade. But no direct connection. Will take you at least a day. All cities you mention have airports though. But it will be expensive.

If you have a car available I would recommend a circle like this:

* Adriatic coast from croatia down to Albania (all major Croatian, Montenegrian are on the road). And the road is stunning!

* Visit Mostar - Sarajevo (not on the road though, but hard to combine any other way)

* Albania to Ohrid, which is not so far.

* Ohrid - Belgrade which can be done in 8 hours as I mentioned. Can have short stop in Skopje (perhaps Nis in south serbia as well).

* Belgrade - Zagreb - Venice or so

Very interesting ....Balkan always attracted me ...i don t know exactly why .

For me a trip to Europe is very sporadic ...so i have to go first to the classic places and who knows when i m going to know Balkan !!

I think the language will be a hug problem ... but i when i will go there i call you Risto to be my translater
  4. Hahaha my Macedonian is very limited. And wont help you much in Serbia, Croatia, Slovenia or Greece

Croatia is a nice way to get to know the balkans. Quite popular and good airport connections.
  5. Originally posted by Risto:Hahaha my Macedonian is very limited. And wont help you much in Serbia, Croatia, Slovenia or Greece

Croatia is a nice way to get to know the balkans. Quite popular and good airport connections.

I would like to know Romania, Bulgaria and Hungary too

Do you know this countrys?