1. Great interview Gerry. Having lived in Dublin myself for several years, it's great to read these storiess. Let's have a pint when they really play Dubs next year.
  2. Originally posted by molang7:yeah thats rude Jeremy

Oak Lawn?!? Wow! I live right over there. What

we used to drink in a place called patsbys ??? and another called the goal post . i can remember being in a place one night called de ja brew i think and this big cowboy style fist fight broke out (nothing to do with us ) and this huge fish tank got smashed a la lethal weapon . there was water and fish everywhere . it was nuts . we used to go to all pubs around wrigley field .
  3. Wow, great story!
  4. Awesome interview!
    Some great stories for boys there!

5. You're employer is not really getting value for money although I cant really talk
  6. Great interwiev and spectacular history!!
  7. Originally posted by gerryhickey:
    Originally posted by molang7:

we used to drink in a place called patsbys ??? and another called the goal post . i can remember being in a place one night called de ja brew i think and this big cowboy style fist fight broke out (nothing to do with us ) and this huge fish tank got smashed a la lethal weapon . there was water and fish everywhere . it was nuts . we used to go to all pubs around wrigley field .

I definitely know those bars. I'm out in Wrigleyville too alot these days.
  8. Awesome interview, agree one of the very best we've had.

And for those offended by Jeremy's remark, remember he was only putting himself down too (long ago before elevation to the dizzy heights of crew member he was a FOTM too!)

9. A bit late but i finally read the interview and must say that story about the AB-tape and about Bono, Gavin and Guggi is great
    I loved the rest too !
    Btw, a late congratulations with your son Larry too !
  10. Really fantastic interview Gerry. You are one lucky Dubliner!
  11. Awesome interview. Not much to add besides that. Its all been said