2010-09-22 - Brussels
Tour: U2 360° Tour
Songs played: 25
Audio recordings: 6
Videos: 1
  1. Brussels II multicam up on "the other site".
  2. "Up with the birds" like The Wanker would say.

Gonna wait until someone uploads it here. My ratio is miles better here than there
  3. oh the difficulty of deciding which version to go for, 2dvd or DL. I hate having to change dvds while watching. But DL discs don't always work alright.
    What a luxury problem I have, look at that so grateful my final concert is available now
  4. Originally posted by LikeASong"Up with the birds" like The Wanker would say.

Gonna wait until someone uploads it here. My ratio is miles better here than there

if u need a lift let me know
  5. great dvd!
  6. have you synchronization problems ? me yes and some other people, I'm surpised nobody react about this

7. what do you mean with synchronization problems?
  8. Originally posted by MacStripey[..]

what do you mean with synchronization problems?

I guess he means there's a slight sync problem between the audio and the video...
  9. ah okay, I see. well, I just watched some parts of what is already downloaded from the DL and it's all synced - if that is a word. Audio fits the video, no delay or so.
  10. There are some pretty big synch problems. Look at the first shot of Bono in In A Little While, nowhere near in synch, I hope the problem will be solved, 'cause it looks and sounds amazing.
  11. that is pretty bad. I'm still 10 hours or so from finishing, but ~8gb with sync problems would be sad really :/
  12. Indeed, it is very sad.