1. Originally posted by Bloodraven:[..]
    The Best Thing About MW (:P) other than the solo, was the Burning Down The House snippet.

---

Overrated... I'll go with ISHF.
    Agree with ISHFWILF and would put Pride and WOWY in there too...
  2. For me: Mysterious Ways, Walk On, Pride, New Years Day, Sunday Bloody Sunday, and intire albums like All That You Can't Leave Behind, POP, No Line on the Horizon & Songs of Innocence... I know what you might think.. Is he really a fan? Yes I am! I just don't like those albums. I never even bought them...

Oke, now you all can lynch me!
  3. Originally posted by BATFINK:For me: Mysterious Ways, Walk On, Pride, New Years Day, Sunday Bloody Sunday, and intire albums like All That You Can't Leave Behind, POP, No Line on the Horizon & Songs of Innocence... I know what you might think.. Is he really a fan? Yes I am! I just don't like those albums. I never even bought them...

Mysterious Ways is quite probably among their 5 most overrated songs, you're right there.

The rest of your post though
  4. Hahaha I knew I wasn't making friends with this post, don't get me wrong. I really like the band! And albums like TUF, JT, Rattle and Hum, Achtung Baby compensate it more than enough, I can't get enough of those.
  5. Originally posted by BATFINK:For me: Mysterious Ways, Walk On, Pride, New Years Day, Sunday Bloody Sunday, and intire albums like All That You Can't Leave Behind, POP, No Line on the Horizon & Songs of Innocence... I know what you might think.. Is he really a fan? Yes I am! I just don't like those albums. I never even bought them...

6. In terms of many of the aforementioned classics/set list warhorses, I think they have just suffered from over exposure and are overplayed as opposed to overrated. Or are they overplayed because they are overrated by the band? A circular argument perhaps.
  7. elevation vertigo beautiful day,
  8. Originally posted by TheRefugee:In terms of many of the aforementioned classics/set list warhorses, I think they have just suffered from over exposure and are overplayed as opposed to overrated. Or are they overplayed because they are overrated by the band? A circular argument perhaps.
    Yes, I've always said that songs like Pride, WOWY or One are not overrated. They are incredible songs, really among the best songs ever not only by U2... But they are overplayed, beat to death by the band, so we fans tend to react against them. We can't help it
  9. Originally posted by BATFINK:For me: Mysterious Ways, Walk On, Pride, New Years Day, Sunday Bloody Sunday, and intire albums like All That You Can't Leave Behind, POP, No Line on the Horizon & Songs of Innocence... I know what you might think.. Is he really a fan? Yes I am! I just don't like those albums. I never even bought them...

A casual U2 fan.