1. I know when you're joking , I don't get offended easily, don't worry

I know Tomorrow is about Bono's mother, thats nice. But the song is just an average song.
  2. Tomorrow sounded fantastic live back in the day.
  3. Originally posted by DutchU2Fan:[..]
    [image]
    I know when you're joking , I don't get offended easily, don't worry

I know Tomorrow is about Bono's mother, thats nice. But the song is just an average song.
    Please update your account to enable 3rd party hosting?

4. So you do think the song is overrated or you mean you were being light hearted towards Tim? Or both, I’m confused lol.
    I did know you weren’t being mean though, I think lol.
  5. Originally posted by deanallison:[..]

So you do think the song is overrated or you mean you were being light hearted towards Tim? Or both, I’m confused lol.
    I did know you weren’t being mean though, I think lol.
    Tomorrow is in my top 10 U2 songs, so seeing that as overrated caught me off guard.
  6. I’m just about with you now, unless you’re joking about Tomorrow being in your top 10 as well.
  7. I've never seen a group of released U2 songs more overrated than The Best Thing, The Blackout, Get Out and American Soul
  8. Originally posted by dylbagz:I've never seen a group of released U2 songs more overrated than The Best Thing, The Blackout, Get Out and American Soul
    i was going to write more or less the same hehe
  9. Originally posted by dylbagz:I've never seen a group of released U2 songs more overrated than The Best Thing, The Blackout, Get Out and American Soul

to me one of the most overrated songs is COBL
  10. U2 songs more overrated ? The Best Thing, The Blackout, Get Out and American Soul, really embarrassing