1. o.k. this is for the irish people in this forum.
    do you think U2 will ever do a national tour of ireland again?
    it could be like a mini tour around the country playing maybe 5 or 6 shows around the country instead of just playing 3 or 4 shows in dublin all the time.
    there are plenty of arenas for them - semple stadium [tipperary], parc ui choaimh [cork], fitzgerald stadium [kerry], limerick gaelic grounds, pearse stadium [galway] to name but a few.
    would be really cool but highly unlikely i think.
    anyway i live in hope.
  2. Well thats a fantasy the two of us indulge in. I do hope that they at least make it up to Belfast again, and maybe a few gigs around the place, it seems with their busy schedule unlikely, but i remain hopeful
  3. i hope so but as long as they come back because it is 1 of the things i want to achieve in my life is see u2 live so for anyone that has you are very lucky!!
  4. Not only for Irish people, When they play i go!!!!
    From Holland with Ryanair it is 1 hour to fly, very nice people the Irish, nice city's etc....

So please, when you can arranged it i'll be there.
  5. im from cork city and there hasnt been a big stadium gig here for 10 years.
    the last band to do a big stadium gig here was back in 96 when oasis played two nights in parc ui caoimh .
    u2 actually played the same stadium during the zoo tv tour - i think.
    anyway there was big speculation during the vertigo tour that u2 were going to play parc ui caoimh because at the time cork city was european city of culture for that year so i really had my hopes up.
    but alas it just didnt happen.

6. when i met them at the book signing in dublin, i asked edge, adam and larry to come back to play in cork one day... they said they'd like to, 'you never know'... a few other people there also asked for them to come play in cork again... so maybe if we keep bugging them...