1. Great read

Now you are u2start member for life
  2. Thanks for the kind words everyone

And Sergio, no apologies needed, I can see how that might have been confusing. When i got the questions I was thinking that might have been what you were basing it off of but I wasn't sure.
  3. Ok, thanks for your understanding

Anyway, I feel myself a little bit like:

But thanks again!!! Enjoy your month
  4. Nice interview Brian!!!

Great read!!!

congrats mate!!!

5. Great Work!
  6. Congratulations Brian
    I especially liked the way you fell in love with the band : knowing almost nothing about them and being overwhelmed live
  7. Congrats Brian! Really enjoyed the reading
  8. Congrats, Brian

I really like your answers. Especially what you said about how the band and the audience engage during a live show, how that makes it special and in a way "better" than any album performance can be. That it takes both band and audience to a place they couldn't have gone to alone... very well said. I'm with you there, absolutely agreed.

Your description of your first U2 show is grand. And I know how you might have felt back then. I went to my first U2 show with no expectations at all - and got blown away just like you, hooked ever since. To this day, this proves to me that U2 really have that certain "it" that hardly any other band has.... they take you away on a musical journey, on an emotional ride, if you're a die-hard fan or a random listener. Either way, you notice that special unique spark and it gets you

Again, great read, thanks for your very interesting answers