1. Do I have to say?

S. America + U2 = epic
  2. NA because of what the band will do for the 1 year delay... new album potentially by then. (and of course Im going to a show then)
  3. South America for the same reasons mentioned before: When U2 and Spanish audiences are in the same stadium, EPIC MAGIC of the highest spiritual elevation happens and the whole place levitates. Not to mention my parents came from South America, mainly Peru. To which I'm really bummed that they're not gonna play there (;( ) unless I'm wrong and someone can correct me.

Of course, NA is my 2nd choice largley due to the epic possibilty that me and my family MIGHT attend later next year in NJ, to which I'll be in musical heaven!
  4. Although I love bootlegs from S. America, I have to say that I'm most excited for their North American leg, simply because I will going to my first U2 show ever when the spaceship lands in Anaheim.
  5. I am more excited to South America because I´ll go and because the crowds here are very energetic... But the North American leg shall be interesting due to the new stuff that will possibly be out/ almost out
  6. ROFL @ NA votes.
  7. Exactly; if you had tickets to those shows but not to the SA ones, and only then.
  8. Which announced 2011 shows are you most excited about? (poll started on 2010-11-30)

South America leg - 31.7%
    North America leg - 24.5%
    I'm excited for any 2011 show - 18%
    None of these, this tour is not exciting anymore - 11%
    South Africa leg - 9.5%
    Are there shows announced for 2011? - 5.4%

Votes: 518