1. "It's yet another commercial release, I am not interested"

that's all
  2. I think they forgot to mention Paris in a way ...
    both on the sleeve and the label print,

right after m.o.s is says (live from paris) so that could have been the reason for not mentioning paris after they print the stadium name, but when you look at mercy, it also says (live from brussels) but there it does give you a city after the stadium ....

and one more stupidity, but of a much bigger magnitude than the forgotten city ....
    they press one side with 04.38 minutes ....and then not even on 45rpm ... but on 33 ...
    and then they press 13.53 minutes on the other side .... bloody hell .... every one knows that 12"es have a max of 11-12 minutes per side to give you optimal volume - definition ..... if you use more time, the grooves get pressed closer together .... giving you less room ... this causes a lower volume and then effects the music .... especially bass frequencies ...
    they should have given M.O.S a side of it's own .....

(I think I will be spending some time on listening to the "quality" of this pressing ....
    lets compare crazy with the artificial horizon .... digital / analog ........
    oooh how I love vinyl with its complexities ... ha ha ...
  3. Would i like to have one...yes. Do I really care that i don't ...no.
  4. What are your thoughts on Wide Awake In Europe? (poll started on 2010-12-21)

I think it's a great collectors item, would love to have one - 50.7%
    A release with only three songs, not even great ones? Pointless release. - 20.9%
    It's yet another commercial release, I am not interested - 11.6%
    Only time will tell what this release will mean to U2 - 10.7%
    It's one of U2's best releases, I would travel half the world to get it - 6%

Votes: 335