1. Originally posted by Thib6992:I said 5 stars, because I could not expect so much from them. New songs, a remained setlist (i.e several songs that were not played in 2009)... And many emotions. Above all. I remember in May, when I was (and I think some of us were) fearing that Bono could not go on stage again, at least this year. And then, two months later, that awesome opening night on the 6th of August, when almost all of us were blown away thanks to that live stream.

To sum up, this year was a year of surprise, maybe the first and the last of the 2000-2010 decade.

PS : a special note to the tapers for the AMAZING bootlegs we have for this year, making us able to remember the highlights of U2010.

I second every single word of this 5 stars all the way, because of what Thibaut has said.

2. back injury is serious but no threat to life. there are far worse illnesses than that.

who said they haven't recorded and worked on the songs? and ages ago... we had an album in 2009, and that bollocks some people say on the news about the next U2 album being released "before the end of the year" and all... it's always the same. They never publish anything before it's good and ready

in no means up to any argument, mate, just my thoughts on your words

3. As the best part of the tour so far, so 5 stars from me.
  4. MacStripey - I may have exaggerated a bit.
  5. How do you rate (on 5 stars) the finished U2010? (poll started on 2010-12-29)

5 stars, it was an unforgettable year - 38.9%
    4 stars, it was a very good year - 35.4%
    3 stars, it was a decent U2 year - 17.9%
    2 stars, I expected more of it - 6.6%
    1 star, it cannot be worse for U2011 - 1.1%

Votes: 542