1. It's fake.
  2. That’s what I thought, but at 1:20 (When he sings: we make a scene) it sounds like Bono and The Edge. That’s why I asked it here.

Anyway I think you’re right
  3. If they are still so keen on relevance and hits, why do they keep ignoring Mercy? It's the most U2 sounding song they've ever done and it still sounds like something that would get more of a spin on the radio these days than anything they've released since vertigo
  4. Originally posted by dylbagz:If they are still so keen on relevance and hits, why do they keep ignoring Mercy? It's the most U2 sounding song they've ever done and it still sounds like something that would get more of a spin on the radio these days than anything they've released since vertigo
    You’re not wrong!
  5. I don't think we will see them tour again until 2023
  6. Does anyone else think they haven't really "fixed" Bad like they say they have?

The longer length is great, with the big "Not fade away" climax and "Wide awake" chorus that follows - but Terry Lawless has started getting a little egregious on the organ in the pre-chorus. It's at a deafening level when you're at the actual show, especially in an arena. I didn't notice it as much in the stadiums, but on the I&E tour it was insanely loud.

I also prefer "And so, fade away" rather than "Soon I fade away" - the latter has no real flow and sounds awkward. Maybe its just years and years of hearing KILLER live versions of this song with the former lyric.

I guess I'm just being a little grouchy this morning, but I'm listening to a JT30 show and it's buggin' me. I don't mean ta bug ya
  7. Anyone got the video for the demo version of Elevation?
  8. Mercy for songs of ascent
  9. Loving the Peace on Earth- When I Look at the World- New York combo at the mo... revisiting All That You Can’t Leave Behind.
  10. Originally posted by zooropa93:Loving the Peace on Earth- When I Look at the World- New York combo at the mo... revisiting All That You Can’t Leave Behind.
    When I Look At the World and New York are solid songs, definitely under appreciated.