1. I definitely had missed this; thanks for sharing! It should be arriving anytime according to the article?

Roger Friedman’s Showbiz411 shared that “spies” had shared that Bono had written and recorded a new song for Sing 2 that will be submitted for Best Song at the Oscars. The Oscar submission date for the Original Song category is November 1, 2021. Expect a digital release of the song around that time, in order to prevent leaks.
  2. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    I definitely had missed this; thanks for sharing! It should be arriving anytime according to the article?

Roger Friedman’s Showbiz411 shared that “spies” had shared that Bono had written and recorded a new song for Sing 2 that will be submitted for Best Song at the Oscars. The Oscar submission date for the Original Song category is November 1, 2021. Expect a digital release of the song around that time, in order to prevent leaks.
    Yeah very soon it seems like, it’s a nice consolation with the AB anniversary likely to disappoint, for me anyway. I can imagine it’s going to be more in the uplifting type u2 song field, there’s plenty of u2 songs I like in that category so here’s hoping for another.
  3. Originally posted by deanallison:[..]
    Yeah very soon it seems like, it’s a nice consolation with the AB anniversary likely to disappoint, for me anyway. I can imagine it’s going to be more in the uplifting type u2 song field, there’s plenty of u2 songs I like in that category so here’s hoping for another.
    As long as it's proper U2 and not just Bono, I'll take it. It's been almost 4 years since the release of SOE and 2 years since the release of Ahimsa so anything will be welcome I guess.
  4. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    As long as it's proper U2 and not just Bono, I'll take it. It's been almost 4 years since the release of SOE and 2 years since the release of Ahimsa so anything will be welcome I guess.
    Two years since the release of what
  5. haha I know right. I was on the verge of saying something about it but decided to keep my post hate-free.
  6. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    Well Adam seems to know about the upcoming single. I'm not quite sure he necessarily knows Ahimsa even exists
  7. So true it ain't even funny.
  8. ‘I was unconscious, half asleep
    The water is warm 'til you discover how deep
    I wasn't jumping, for me it was a fall
    It's a long way down, to nothing at all’

Beat that any artist in the world, legendary and underrated stuff.
  9. Originally posted by deanallison:‘I was unconscious, half asleep
    The water is warm 'til you discover how deep
    I wasn't jumping, for me it was a fall
    It's a long way down, to nothing at all’

Beat that any artist in the world, legendary and underrated stuff.
    Yeah, these lyrics are really great!
  10. Truly underrated song. It just felt ruined as the drag it out just for a bit of variation here and there song. I do enjoy it.