2011-02-18 - Cape Town
Tour: U2 360° Tour
Songs played: 25
Audio recordings: 6
  1. Originally posted by RattleandHum1988:I'm starting to think the full band North Star is a myth. I'm starting to think North Star was a myth in itself. I'm starting to think U2 is just a big part of our imaginations. I'm starting to think we're hooked up to one big super-computer and we're all being controlled by an 11 year old in a different dimension. OH GOD.

Neo, we've been expecting you...
  2. Do you think they're gonna change something on the set in Cape Town ?
  3. Not much if any.. I'd say Ultraviolet will get its shout, two songs after Still haven't might get a slight shift and Mofo will probably open the show. Wait, that ain't right..
  4. North star --> Kite
    Pride --> Mercy
    Sunday --> Pride
    Hold me --> Ultra violet

or
    North star --> Mercy/Kite
    Hold me --> Ultra violet

5. let's begin
  6. The Claw just looks amazing everytime I see it. Its a great stage.

I just read that every single tour since the Josuha Tree, U2 played Bullet The Blue Sky, I hope they will continue this and play it this tour again Would love to hear some more rock in the setlist.
  7. Originally posted by bartajax:The Claw just looks amazing everytime I see it. Its a great stage.

I just read that every single tour since the Josuha Tree, U2 played Bullet The Blue Sky, I hope they will continue this and play it this tour again Would love to hear some more rock in the setlist.

Brings back great memories all those months ago.

As for setlists: Bullet needs to make a comeback as does One Tree Hill and maybe Bad. The more songs to replace those from ATYCLB the better. I Threw A Brick, Surrender, full-band Stay, Dirty Day, Gloria, 11 O'Clock Tick Tock, Out Of Control, So Cruel...so much good stuff to go for.
  8. I think Bad is good as a random treat, makes you appreciate it more.. Bullet and One Tree Hill would be great additions though
  9. Originally posted by jofice:I think Bad is good as a random treat, makes you appreciate it more.. Bullet and One Tree Hill would be great additions though

When they played it at the show here (well, actually in Melbourne - not here where I am right now) it was a real surprise. I wasn't expecting it nor was I expecting Mercy. A real surprise - and it would go down really well over there. Bono's vocals are just magic right now, so while it's good do the more intense songs!!!

I think Bad goes down well anywhere they are.
  10. Yeah Bad is always great, and I hope they will keep it at a rotation song.

But the setlist needs more ROCK
    The Fly, Bullet, Zoo Station, Dirty Day they need to put one in the setlist