2011-02-18 - Cape Town
Tour: U2 360° Tour
Songs played: 25
Audio recordings: 6
  1. http://www.dstv.com/U2/

says LIVE STREAM from 21:15 but also

Sorry, this service is only available to users in Africa. You appear to be outside of this region :N
  2. That's why I'm trying to find as many links as possible If we're lucky, one of them will work

Is there a good free recorder for Mac that I can use to record this?
  3. yesterday night

4. Using this site I went through the source code and came across an interesting site address: http://196.35.64.36/kfm_22

Pop it into your web browser, open with Media Player or VLC and see what happens...
  5. Yes - just got this mail

Big news U2.com subscribers - tonight's going to be a bit special !

People across Africa can listen in to a live audio stream of the band's show in Cape Town - and on U2.com we'll be hosting the live audio for our subscribers across the world.

6. Will add it to my list

Really cool that U2.com will broadcast it when I decided not to subscribe... If the other links doesn't work I'll kill myself.
  7. Originally posted by scottE:Yes - just got this mail

Big news U2.com subscribers - tonight's going to be a bit special !

People across Africa can listen in to a live audio stream of the band's show in Cape Town - and on U2.com we'll be hosting the live audio for our subscribers across the world.

Yes!!!!!
  8. Originally posted by Mr_Trek:Will add it to my list Really cool that U2.com will broadcast it when I decided not to subscribe... If the other links doesn't work I'll kill myself.

They're awesome that way aren't they. Yes, that link I posted should work, given the internet stream doesn't get cut off. Broadcasts at 32kbps by the way.

"We managed a run-through of about two-thirds of a set-list, which helped everyone get back into the saddle".

Not being to a place in what is it, 15 years now is a surprise in itself - who would have thought this tour would have gone back to South Africa. The surprises might be North Star, Mercy or Every Breaking Wave, but still, they're good to hear because they're all decent songs and better to take up the show with those than another round of Stuck In 2000.

Anyway, another broadcast comes when South America gets their shows.
  9. O_o on the panorama pic. how is that even possible??
  10. Hopefully I'll be able to save the stream for future listening, seeing as my u2.com subscription has a few months left to run yet.
  11. Any word on soundchecks yet? Cant check twitter or u2gigs right now. Thanks!