1. Well, I think i have to choose Beautiful Day. That one made me a fan. It's a shame that it's played to much on the radio. Miracle Drug is a great song, but i agree that it could have been so much better live.
  2. Beautiful Day
  3. And now that's what I think: Beautiful Day is a very well-known song, probabily one of the most loved by the fans. This is why I am surprised by the number of preferences given by you to MD, in the sense that I expected more preferences for BD. And what Remy says is true and it is one of the two things that, I think, make MD not enough known and appreciated. In fact the second thing is that it hasn't been promoted enough by the band, according to me. It deserves the importance of other HTDAAB songs, such as SYCMIOYO.
    Anyway I like both so much!
  4. true... very nice song BUT you can't go past beautiful day
  5. Originally posted by dylan I like Miracle Drug,but Beautiful Day is very special for my!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. Hi alfmlc! I was just waiting for your comment! Yeah, I was sure that you wouldn't have lost this occasion for submit your preference for BD. I know it is your favourite song...
    Thank you, and thank you all!
  7. Miracle Drug for me! A really good live performance is the one from the 2005 Gothenburg show! Amazing!
  8. Beautiful Day is a significantly more emotional and powerful, and has the best snippets as of the Vertigo Tour. It's counterpart on HTDAAB is most definitely Miracle Drug, and if the band was a little more inventive with it live, it'd give Beautiful Day a run for it's money.
  9. Beautiful day makes me feel a little more happier than MD does..so that one gets my vote!
  10. Its a very close call, but Beautiful Day scrapes it for me.
  11. Originally posted by MWSAHBeautiful day makes me feel a little more happier than MD does..so that one gets my vote!

100% Agree
  12. For me It's Miracle Drug