1. I'm looking for the best FLAC > ALAC Converters, or a simple way to do so. Any software recommendations are appreciated but i would prefer free, as money is short at the moment

cheers
  2. There are plenty, but I think imTOO and dbpoweramp might be good choices since they're more or less free (=)) and have very good performance.
  3. no worries, i've heard of dbpoweramp, but i thought that wasn't free...?

never heard of imTOO though
  4. dbPoweramp is grand, so simple to use.
  5. Never heard of imTOO? They're one of the biggest media-software producers out there. Plenty, plenty of great software of theirs. My favorite video&audio converters are both bought imTOO products
  6. Originally posted by LikeASong:Never heard of imTOO? They're one of the biggest media-software producers out there. Plenty, plenty of great software of theirs. My favorite video&audio converters are both bought imTOO products

yeah i never have... i probably use some of their products and barely even notice who it's by to be honest..

ahh i'll have to try and find some place where i can 'purchase' all your imTOO products hey?

many thanks guys
  7. If you need any further info on how to properly purchase the imTOO products just send me a PM and I will be delighted to help you