1. =============================================================================
    Attention: This is a post on usenet, for more information on usenet and on how-to-download from it:
    http://www.u2start.com/topic/801/
    =============================================================================

The whole Vertigo tour is uploaded the few past days!
    (that said, all the shows who are posted at u2start, nothing more!)

Filenames:
    U2 - Vertigo tour - Promo tour
    U2 - Vertigo tour - Leg 1
    U2 - Vertigo tour - Leg 2
    U2 - Vertigo tour - Leg 3
    U2 - Vertigo tour - Leg 4
    U2 - Vertigo tour - Leg 5

5% PAR2 blocks uploaded per leg.
    Group: alt.binaries.boneless
  2. What program do you use to get onto your group?

I don't know any good ones.
  3. Originally posted by Remy=============================================================================
    Attention: This is a post on usenet, if you don't know what it is or how to use it, please go to:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Usenet
    =============================================================================

The whole Vertigo tour is uploaded the few past days!

Filenames:
    U2 - Vertigo tour - Promo tour
    U2 - Vertigo tour - Leg 1
    U2 - Vertigo tour - Leg 2
    U2 - Vertigo tour - Leg 3
    U2 - Vertigo tour - Leg 4
    U2 - Vertigo tour - Leg 5

5% PAR2 blocks uploaded per leg.
    Group: alt.binaries.boneless

..........so does this include the shows not already posted anywhere in any format? IE the shows people are 'waiting' on to complete their own collection of bootlegs for the Vertigo Tour.I'm missing 5 complete shows & have 4 incomplete shows...... If it does,maybe they can be uploaded here seperately by some kind person? I think it's a valid question / request.........

4. Only the shows available here are posted, if I owned more shows they were already posted here before I even listened to them off course
  5. Originally posted by drewhigginsWhat program do you use to get onto your group?

I don't know any good ones.

Newsleecher! It's the best:
    www.newsleecher.com
  6. Thanks for the reply Remy.........
  7. And you give, and you give, and you give yourself away-ay

"Greater love hath no man than this than he (Remy) who lays down his life for his friends."

`understand nothing of this (tech) stuff, yet believe what Remy said was he'd updated the Vertigo Tour with lots more bootlegs.
  8. Thanks for the heads-up Remy.

I owe you one, but you'd probably have all the stuff I do anyway.
  9. I downloaded them all. Great stuff. I had everything but I liked the way they are sorted because mine were not sorted at all.