2011-04-09 - Sao Paulo
Tour: U2 360° Tour
Songs played: 25
Audio recordings: 1
Videos: 1
  1. Love the Sao Paulo event T-shirt
  2. anybody know the name of the instrumental tune at the beginning of the sao paulo show on 13-04-11..played just before bowie cheeers``
  3. Originally posted by halfabridge:anybody know the name of the instrumental tune at the beginning of the sao paulo show on 13-04-11..played just before bowie cheeers``

Telstar by The Tornados
  4. Hey fellas!!!!
    2 pics from Brazil, have quite a few, but only time to post this 2 now, VERY important ones!!!! haha!!!!

here's an epic pic!!!!
    with my mate Aidan at a bar in San Pablo:

and secondly, our drinks!!!!!

will post some more, sometime soon I hope... I'm up to my nose lately....

Amazing pics Aidan!!!!!

5. Originally posted by JohnnyVOXX:Hey fellas!!!!
    2 pics from Brazil, have quite a few, but only time to post this 2 now, VERY important ones!!!! haha!!!!

here's an epic pic!!!!

[image]

[image]

Amazing pics Aidan!!!!!

Ahh, Casanova! two of U2start's finest. We (or at least, I certainly do) salute you both!
  6. Originally posted by JohnnyVOXX:Hey fellas!!!!

here's an epic pic!!!!

[image]

[image]

Amazing pics Aidan!!!!!

WOW....Thank you very much Johnny!

Had a great time with you and those beers were delicious...Some of the best I've ever drunk!

Thanks for everything friend!

Hope to see you soon...I'm starting to save some money to visit Buenos Aires
  7. Originally posted by JohnnyVOXX:Hey fellas!!!!

here's an epic pic!!!!

[image]

[image]

Those two pics are LEGENDARY!!!!! hahahaha what a happy couple you are

I already joked about it some time ago, but now I'm being serious: did you speak in Portuguese, Español or English?
  8. Thanks` shannon19
  9. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    Those two pics are LEGENDARY!!!!! hahahaha what a happy couple you are

I already joked about it some time ago, but now I'm being serious: did you speak in Portuguese, Español or English?

Happy couple?!

We'd love to have another lover here haha

And we spoke English...You know....It's good to practice a little, and u2start rules say we have to speak in English, so...
  10. You could have moved to the Stranger In A Strange Brazilian Land forum bar!!
  11. speaking of the u2 start forum rules, if remy is dutch, why is it that the whole website is in english? i mean, the official language of the netherlands is dutch so..?

is it just for ease of use for all u2 fans to have a common language to use?
  12. Originally posted by dylbagz:speaking of the u2 start forum rules, if remy is dutch, why is it that the whole website is in english? i mean, the official language of the netherlands is dutch so..?

is it just for ease of use for all u2 fans to have a common language to use?

Als wij hier Nederlands zouden gaan praten zou jij het niet snappen he

Did you understand what im saying ??