2011-04-09 - Sao Paulo
Tour: U2 360° Tour
Songs played: 25
Audio recordings: 1
Videos: 1
  1. Really looking forward to these three shows, I think the crowd in Brazil are just great . To bad that these 3 are the last S-A shows

And im also curious if they will hold on to EBTTRT as opener or in the Magnificent slot. I think we might get the same as in Argentina. Dont you guys it would be great if Stingray would go right into EBTTRT and after those 2 IWF. That would be a great rock way to open the show.
  2. i agree that would set a high bar!!
  3. Originally posted by Ale91:[..]

You're welcome. As far as I know, they will not use youtube videos, the instruction is that the audience members must upload the videos on sendpace or megaupload and send them the links.

Damn it!
    If one of the shows (well I guess all three of them will be superb) has something extraordinarily special, setlistwise eg, and if there are enough good youtube sources and a good audio surfaces, would you might help me getting in contact (language wise especially) with the person who is taking charge of the uploaded videos? I would try to edit a multicam for one full show. I'm really tempted.
  4. Originally posted by loftarasa:[..]

Damn it!
    If one of the shows (well I guess all three of them will be superb) has something extraordinarily special, setlistwise eg, and if there are enough good youtube sources and a good audio surfaces, would you might help me getting in contact (language wise especially) with the person who is taking charge of the uploaded videos? I would try to edit a multicam for one full show. I'm really tempted.

Sure, dude. I'll be glad to help
  5. She is a Party Girl
  6. I will go to all shows in São Paulo!

I will leave Porto Alegre, in the south of Brazil to São Paulo (+ or - 1600 kilometers in the bus!) to carry through my dream of infancy!

im very very very excited!

see Where The Streets, City, One, Ultraviolet, live, in my front, it will be incredible!

i hope for more surprises in the setlist!

please, Unforgettable Fire return!

Even Better is the best opener of 360º tour!
  7. The Claw today @ Morumbi

8. Originally posted by MacStripey:[..]

I remember there was a tv broadcast during the Vertigo shows, at least some parts of them, if not the whole concert of one night. Anyone know if the Brazilian tv papers say anything about this?

They Broadcast 2 complete shows from S.America on the last tour Brazil 20th Feb 2006 and Argentina 2nd Mar 2006