1. Achtung Baby may be the best album ever made, but Zooropa is my favorite.

2. I said every day and it's every day. Usually it's just Zooropa, Stay and Dirty Day.

3. I have always been a BIG fan of Performance and Cocktails. Love "Hurry Up & Wait," amongst others.

Lots of great tracks on Word Gets Around - I really like one of its b-sides called "Chris Chambers."
  4. The new TV On The Radio, 'Nine Types of Light' is not bad at all. They've been around a while but if you're unfamiliar, I'd recommend if you like Editors, The National, and/or Joy Division.

Also on today's rotation, the new Dropkick Murphys, 'Going Out in Style". I like this quite a bit. More of the same rocking Celtic mayhem, maybe a little more polished and melodic than previous albums.

5. Originally posted by RUMMY:[..]

I have always been a BIG fan of Performance and Cocktails. Love "Hurry Up & Wait," amongst others.

Lots of great tracks on Word Gets Around - I really like one of its b-sides called "Chris Chambers."

Yeh performance and cocktails is amazing!! One of the most underrated bands in the world I reckon... Keep calm and carry on is a great album... 100mph is a beautiful song

6. This CD finally arrived today

7. Listening to this one now. Great album. I got to see them perform it live at the Roxy Theater few weeks back. Every tracks was great. Then last Tuesday, I got to see the Foo Fighters documentary "Back sand Forth" at the Chinese Theater in Hollywood. That was followed by a 3D-Live show of the new album that was by Satellite. Great stuff..

Handful of secret shows. Honest, open and fun documentary film. Live 3-D promo show for new album and documentary. That sounds like a good promo campaign. Principle Management... you taking notes?
  8. WASTING LIGHT IS SO GOOD.

I woke up 2 hours earlier than I had to this morning in order to get it ASAP...listening through now, I am blown away. Been waiting for this since October or November of 2010...so worth it. Didn't even listen to their official stream, since the only reason they put it up was cause the album got leaked...I waited it out. And it rocks.

Album comes with a slice of the original master tape
  9. Wasting Light is really good, bought it yesterday. I feel it could have been better though.

Bridge Burning though What an opener to an album.
  10. Bridge Burning, These Days, Rope and Walk are my favourites