1. anyone else like these guys? i bought their first album today and love it, they've got a great editorsy, killersy sound.

2. Great band and two good LP's so far. Saw them in 2008 when they were third on the bill at a KaiserChiefs gig in Cornwall UK and have followed them ever since.
  3. I've liked them for about a year now. Really wanted to see them, but never had the chance. They are supporting Kings of Leon at Murrayfield next month, so I'll see them then.

I love To Lose My Life (album & song). Death & Farewell to the Fareground are both great tracks. Heard their new album isn't as good as To Lose My Life, but from what I've heard, it's still pretty good. Bigger Than Us is an awesome track.
  4. Just discovered them last sunday at the The Hague gig and they were great...

...hope to see them more!
  5. I quite liked their first album as well. Thought it was quite refreshing. Am I right in thinking that u2 reps had to have a word about one of their songs sounding similar to Streets?
  6. Big TV and Death are classics. Summer Didn't Change a thing is another good track. Always remind me of a British version of the Killers
  7. I discovered exactly one month ago today thanks to a random Spotify playlist I have been seeing them in several festival lineups during the past few years but never cared about them, and then this happened... I'm a fan now!

8. Last album is not bad- sounds like it's from 80's
  9. Originally posted by dylbagz:Big TV and Death are classics. Summer Didn't Change a thing is another good track. Always remind me of a British version of the Killers
    I think the White Stripes & The Killers mine the same seam: classic British rock & pop. I'm all for that!
  10. Would love to see these guys live someday.