1. I've different recordings from the 19e.
    But people and 40 are not on mine's
    You have, but are it the real ones?
  2. Yes, in the soundboard version are missing the last two songs. In this site there is the soundobard version plus the last two songs from an audience recording.
  3. Originally posted by AssoYes, in the soundboard version are missing the last two songs. In this site there is the soundobard version plus the last two songs from an audience recording.

Thank You very much.
    I thought, if anyone know the answer it wil be U2start.
  4. In the boot request thread, I was very kindly given a download link to the Christmas In The Desert bootleg (which is supposedly a lossless version of the one available to download here, in the audio section). But, like the OP in this thread, even this supposedly complete boot is missing People and "40".

Where might these two tracks have been sourced from?... Also, please let me know if you are willing to share a link to said source; I'm trying to get lossless boots for the shows recorded for Rattle and Hum.
  5. Is that link available for everyone? I don't have that boot in flac
  6. Does anyone know if Christmas in the Desert or Desert Roads is a lower gen of the other (and in which order)? Because they sound incredibly similar.

Also, what is the general consensus on the Minerva Velasquez vs. the David Homes audience recording? (I'd rather not wait for a reseed on U2Torrents)

I was disappointed by the Tempe 1219 boot, and I have been trying to compile the best bits of each (for personal use) into one album... Now I'm thinking that using the last three tracks from an audience recording would better than using the last three from Tempe 1219 (to complete the partial 2nd gen sbd recording).

Interesting sidenote: I found that MLK from Rattle and Hum (supposedly from the same night) doesn't sync with a soundboard recording, even with basic speed correction.

Sorry if this came out like a stream of consciousness. Keeping track of all these complete and partial recordings for this show are making my head hurt .
  7. Well, I finished making my compilation. For future reference, I found:

- The last few tracks of Tempe 1219 sound like the Minerva Velasquez AUD source.

- I prefer the Minerva Velasquez recording over the David Homes one-- but the latter isn't 'bad' by any means.

- The other (higher gen) soundboard boots sound like crap compared to the '2nd gen sbd' source.

- Bad and The Star Spangled Banner fade out/in before the end/start of the songs, respectively.

- Mothers Of The Disappeared from Phil Joanou's Vimeo features bits of Bono's speech from both nights, iirc

- I am slightly suspicious of bootleg Streets being a Rattle and Hum rip-- haven't really done much comparison, though. Then again-- the soundboard's quality is all around pretty great.
  8. Now it's time to release the compilation I made.

This blends the Minerva Velasques AUD, Julsay (from TTD)'s '2nd gen sbd', and Desert Roads, seeking to make the best sounding 'complete' version.

No EQ-ing has been done, only patches/fades/retracking: hence why I'm calling it re-tracked, tweaked, & fixed. The info.txt file has more complete notes.

Enjoy!
    https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1wKdD1Pgc0TvWAUFAUyZjOdSvZMjxfgeE
  9. Wow! Nice sound, great work thanks