1. Why shouldn't it? Which taper are you referring to? Me?

@ Graphic:

IEM = In Ear Monitor (stream). It's those little ear plugs the band has in order to hear each other better, thus the audience is not dominant at all except 3-4 times. The IEM feed I am talking about is Edge's so his guitar and voice are always dominant.
  2. I know that the whole world was told there would be an iem matrix with the multicam being put together...and there were two tapers that were (incorrectly) assumed that would hand over their masters.

But if there's a third party (Loftarasa--I guess you ran an edge feed?)--then looks like there will be at least that. Might not be a multifeed mix then like the original posts said.
  3. Originally posted by hoserama:I know that the whole world was told there would be an iem matrix with the multicam being put together...and there were two tapers that were (incorrectly) assumed that would hand over their masters.

But if there's a third party (Loftarasa--I guess you ran an edge feed?)--then looks like there will be at least that. Might not be a multifeed mix then like the original posts said.

He doesn't have my feed because he said there'd be enough sources. No responsibility is taken for the correctness of this information tho .

4. Originally posted by loftarasa:[..]
    @ Graphic:

IEM = In Ear Monitor (stream). It's those little ear plugs the band has in order to hear each other better, thus the audience is not dominant at all except 3-4 times. The IEM feed I am talking about is Edge's so his guitar and voice are always dominant.

Hey, I'll take what I can get!

Thanks for making this a soon-to-happen thing rather than something I may have been futilely hoping for.
  5. Originally posted by loftarasa:^^ alano we've had this discussion multiple times. Fact is that u2start.com does not feel like they should obey taper's wishes. As a result, quite some tapers do not share their stuff openly anymore at all.

"Fact" is that U2Start is a community that's providing a HELL of a lot of material organized and databased to a HELL of a lot of people with no paying subscribers, etc. U2Start giving them the option to download mp3s that can easily go on your mp3 player is just a way to make things much easier for the general community. It's not because everyone here is pompous and has disregard for whatever anyone else wants.

It's like if someone bought your product from you and then decided to re-sell it, on sale. It's not what YOU think should be paid for it, but in the end, you're the one who everyone's listening through anyway, so why not just be happy?
  6. It takes a couple of minutes, tops, to convert an entire album from FLAC to MP3.

Using freeware.
  7. Still doesn't change the fact that taper's wishes have been ignored repeatedly...

Without the taper's, there'd be nothing to even worry about. So I will always side with tapers rather than any site.

8. Correct. People just don't like doing stuff for themselves sadly.

I would urge folks not to get into this discussion again though.
  9. Originally posted by hoserama:Still doesn't change the fact that taper's wishes have been ignored repeatedly...

Without the taper's, there'd be nothing to even worry about. So I will always side with tapers rather than any site.

I just want to clarify:

I wasn't implying the taper should provide us with MP3 files. I was stating it is ridiculously easy and fast to convert what we are given for free without complaining about it.
  10. Anaheim 1 now up on the show pages. Thanks DRay9911
  11. Yes, thanks, indeed!