1. Nothing new under the sky... It was to be expected though. Second night will be the deal
  2. please no one tell me this identical setlist is great again. lookinkg forward to waking up tomorrow and finding something new......still wish i was there though.
  3. Happy Birthday has appeared the same times (13) than Desire PLUS Love Rescue Me (9+4) this tour. Astonishing.

4. Hasn't it appeared at most of the US shows?
  5. Originally posted by alanofjones:please no one tell me this identical setlist is great again. lookinkg forward to waking up tomorrow and finding something new......still wish i was there though.

Normally I'd agree and want to see some variety, but I am so desperate to hear Zooropa, Stay, AIWIY, and the Discotheque snippet at my show next month. But if they wanted to replace Elevation or Mysterious Ways with The Fly, that would be fine too.

6. Just posted this in the Perfect Setlist topic...pairing with your last sentence, it bears some relevancy for the next show I believe.

Originally posted by EyesWithPrideB3:What if they throw EVERYONE for a loop and do a ZooTV homage opening? They've got all of the songs aside from Zoo Station to do it, so if they dropped that one, and kept EBTTRT...

1. Even Better Than the Real Thing
    2. The Fly
    3. Mysterious Ways
    4. One
    5. Until the End of the World
    6. Get on Your Boots
    7. Magnificent
    8. Beautiful Day
    9. All I Want is You
    10. Stuck in a Moment You Can't Get Out Of
    11. Pride (In the Name of Love)
    12. Miss Sarajevo
    13. City of Blinding Lights
    14. Vertigo
    15. Sunday Bloody Sunday
    16. Scarlet
    17. Walk On
    18. Where the Streets Have No Name
    19. Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me, Kill Me
    20. With or Without You
    21. Moment of Surrender
    22. 40

7. I'm going to laugh when it's the same exact setlist for the second show.
  8. Hoping for New Year's day tonight in IWF's place, they should rotate those again. Also, if I were U2, I'd play NYD at Glasto', and I'd like to rehearse it in front of an audience first.

Maybe we should try not to mention *** *** (some insect), when we've talked about it before the shows... Well, it hasn't been played yet has it?
  9. Maybe then we should stop talking about a certain song on AB too ******* You know wich one I mean