World In My Eyes
    Personal Jesus
    Enjoy The Silence
    Somebody
    (Happy Birthday Martin Gore)
    Photographic
    Never Let Me Down Again

http://rapidshare.com/files/19581930/Cd2.rar
  2. wow this is crazy! thank you so much! Depeche Mode is my 2nd favorite band right behind U2. Maybe there tied...? idk... thanx!!!!
  3. does someone want to brief me about who "depeche mode" are??? i'm from australia so i probably haven't heard of them..... how good are they???
  4. Originally posted by colbourne25does someone want to brief me about who "depeche mode" are??? i'm from australia so i probably haven't heard of them..... how good are they???

I don`t believe you
  5. Originally posted by colbourne25does someone want to brief me about who "depeche mode" are??? i'm from australia so i probably haven't heard of them..... how good are they???

Enjoy the silence:

Personal Jesus:
  6. there like U2 going through the Achtung Baby, Zooropa, Passenger-ish, and Pop. The techno poppy dark songs. Like "Acrobat" and "One" and "The Fly" sound like Depeche outtakes. There that kind of music. Give them a listen.

1990's "Violator" is there version of "The Joshua Tree". The iconic class that the Tree was for U2 is there golden gem. It's so good!!!! it makes me go wow every time...... I recommend that.
  7. Originally posted by dylan[..]

I don`t believe you

nah i'm serious... they obviously haven't released much of their work here in Australia... i'll download the show and give them a listen......
  8. ???? I've been to australia.... and i saw depeche mode records at HMV....!
  9. Indeed they are around. I've seen them everywhere and they seem to be quite popular, however they're not really big in Australia. Very cool, though.
  10. Huge Thanks, I love DM, they're my second favorite band

I'm surprised you haven't heard about them in Australia, they've been around for awhile and have some great songs....
    From what I can tell they are bigger in Europe than the US though...
  11. I can't believe this Depeche Mode!!!!! I am so happy right now.... I'm with the others DM is my second fav. band and artists, next to Morrissey. These are may favs of all time. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!!!