1. Ok it seems there was a compatibility issue with older browsers. That caused the server to crash. It was programmed to reboot automatically. But clients reconnect automatically as well, so it was crashing in a loop
  2. Yeah, it was a look. It stayed on oldskool, then LT came for a second or two, and back to oldskool. It was fun actually
  3. Hahaha well I am glad that bug is over, still a few left. But its a quiet time in U2 land. Better to do this stuff now than at the tour's start
  4. I'm gonna sound like a noob, but I don't care...

What is this ? Should I see who's at the the topic I'm in and who's typing ? Cause I was never able to see that...
  5. If you can see the 'members viewing this topic' box at the bottom right-hand side of your screen and where it says 'Quick Reply' LiveTopics - Live Chat, that's what it is.

It means you can type something, press reply and you don't have to wait for the page to refresh. Like a real-time conversation.
  6. EDIT
  7. EDIT
  8. EDIT
  9. I've got a live example and quick reply option, but I was never able to see a "members viewing this topic" box.
  10. Ok now everytime I post I get a message my post couldn't be posted, but when I refresh I see all my attempts did get posted
    (There's a lot of post in there)
  11. Will look into that tonight. Cant logon the server from this IP address
  12. Thanks Chris, but it's probably just something on my side...