1. …in the stores became available an LP depicting on the front cover four coated Dubliners at Zabriskie Point. On the back cover an odd tree was standing out, its scientific name is “Yucca brevifolia” but it is best known as The Joshua Tree.
    That day was the beginning of a legend, an indelible page in music history.
    I’ve listened that LP hundred of times, and twenty years later I still love it as the first day.

Happy birthday Joshua Tree.
  2. Happy birthday to The Joshua Tree, but also happy birthday to everyone that loves that wonderful piece of history created by one of the best group of MEN in the world! Happy birthday to those who have that dream, THAT REAL DREAM into their heart!
  3. Happy birthday Joshua Tree! 20 years ago, wasn't even born then! It's a classic, there are not much albums where so many people are listening to it after 20 years!
  4. Yep this was a turning point. From band to superband. I remember not going to school that day just to buy and listen the record. I downloaded a documentary about this album year ago and loved the way how some songs were composed and how they were born. If anyone likes it I can upload it.
  5. i remember queing at the record shop at 9 in the morning to buy it.......... and its in my cars stereo at the moment.

6. Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  7. Well, really beatiful the stories of those who were already born on that day.... They are unforgettable things, indeleble memories that someone has the joy to remember.
    But my soul was not yet on the Earth, on that day....

Anyway I have had the possibility to live other beautiful moments about the band's recent releases and so on. And for the future it will be the same!
    So HAPPY BIRTHDAY again to The Joshua Tree, with the lively wait for a lot of new great events that will become other undeleble memories!
  8. Happy Birthday to you
    Happy Birthday to you
    Happy Birthday dear Joshua Tree
    Happy Birthday to you

Here is to one of the single greatest albums of all time!

I remember driving through some of Melbourne's Western Suburbs in boiling heat. Going through a wasteland of industry and having this album on full tilt.

It set the mood, it fitted the space and made the drive all the more bareable!

Happy Birthday baby!
  9. only seven hours away here in New york!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. Its a shame the tree is dead.