1. Every month we have a U2 show in the spotlights, the show of this month took place on 1980-02-26 - Dublin. You can download this show, read reviews or write your own review on the show page here. In this thread you can discuss this show!

Setlist

Silver Lining
    The Speed Of Life
    The Magic Carpet
    Stories For Boys
    Trevor
    Another Time, Another Place
    Another Day
    Pete The Chop
    The Dream Is Over
    Cartoon World
    Jack In A Box
    Shadows And Tall Trees
    A Day Without Me
    Twilight
    Boy-Girl
    Out Of Control

Comments:
    With the end of their biggest tour to date, we thought it might be a good idea to look back on a show in the period of where it all started. One of their first shows offered as high quality bootleg (TV/radio recording). Great songs that never made it to an album, some Boy tunes and apart from that just four guys from Dublin, Ireland playing in their hometown. Magic.

Show Page
    1980-02-26 - Dublin, Ireland - National Stadium
  2. Usually, I dislike everything <1984, but this time I'm willing to give it à fair chanche.

The bootleg contains some pretty cool stuff, like OoC, SfB and some songs I haven't discovered yet.
  3. Please delete this post.
  4. I walked past the National Stadium a few days ago, and I remembered how great (and essential in U2's history) this concert was... I will give a listen to it right now
  5. Some of this is embarrassing... And some of this is great. I like the version of A Day Without Me a lot.