1. Just a few weeks into celebrating our fifth anniversary we yet again have something to celebrate on. Today our 50,000th member registered. In five years this means that on average 10,000 fans per year find what they're looking for on this website, for which we are very grateful. We keep on working this site better and better, to make it a place where every U2 fan can find at least something of what they're looking for.

50,000 sounds like a lot, but how much people are we talking about really? For U2 fans that shouldn't be too hard, as there were countless nights where 50,000 fans saw U2 live on stage. A few photos of 50,000 people (could all be U2starters!):

Thank you all, and keep enjoying all the wonderful music that we hear so much. Share your passion.
  2. Awesome accomplishment. Onwards and upwards to 100,000. Great work and many thanks as always to the crew and everyone around here who help make this place so special.
  3. Awesome, I think that you Remy couldn't never imagine this site would grow so big. We could fill the whole Amsterdam ArenA with U2 starters, that's really strange but also really cool

Thanks for all the people on here and especially to the crew, you guys just rock
  4. That's awesome.

Who was 50.000th? Bob?
  5. Was it "Mister Paul McGuinness"?
  6. Seriously, quite an achievement in such a short time! Brilliant!
  7. Pure awesomeness. Thank you all a small figure like my 351 sounds so ridiculous when compared to 50 bigs... 50 bigs!!! Fifty thousand people... Wow. Thank you
  8. Great milestone, all thanks to you Remy for creating such an attractive site to people.

But thanks to the crew and everyone here who are so friendly and make such a great site to come to.
  9. This is great ! Congratulations crew (again )
    (And I'm glad to be one of the relatively first too)
  10. 12851 or so here, first 20% or so to join, i'm happy with that!
  11. congrats on 50000 members

12. Lol, I can't believe I'm also one of those, and look at the small number of posts I've made

Great site certainly!