1. "Nothing, too expensive"

After my expensive trip to Ireland there's not much money left on my bank account + the money I'm currently working for will be given to the room I'm renting next school year

Although I could spare the money my parents give me (for food), eat nothing for like a month, and then buy one of the remasters (+ lose weight!). Nah, I like food too much
  2. Probably the deluxe but maybe the super-deluxe.

There`s a good chance my local music store (BestBuy) will only have the single-disc edition.

I may pre-order one of the higher-end edition closer to the release date.
  3. I'll probably go with the Super Deluxe. Beside the Sydnet DVD, I think it's actually a pretty good set
  4. ALL OF THEMMMMM
  5. Super Deluxe. The only other thing I'd like from the Uber set are the Fly shades, but I'll survive.
  6. There's talk of the Faraway, So Close! soundtracks version of 'the Wanderer' being omitted.

Any of you guys know where I could find it?
  7. Originally posted by Remy:I just pre-ordered the vinyl set, as I'm never listening to a CD or DVD as a disc I'm more interested in the looks of the package These vinyl LPs should look great at home.

What he said The vinyl set had me as soon as they said 'coloured vinyl'.

8. Super Deluxe for me to! But the Uber is so cooooooooooooooll, and expensive -.-
  9. Super Deluxe for me too - no point in getting the Uber solely for some glasses, a magazine, some badges and a nice box.

Originally posted by Macphistfly:There's talk of the Faraway, So Close! soundtracks version of 'the Wanderer' being omitted.

Any of you guys know where I could find it?

Here:
    http://www.4shared.com/audio/o2INPCTf/The_Wanderer__Soundtrack_Mix__.html

I'm not sure it's better than the album version, the only difference seems to be an extra line in the third verse and a lot more (or louder) backing 'ahh' vocals from Bono & co. (which I like)
  10. Super Deluxe Edition (at least I'll try to get it)
  11. None spend the money on the new Coldplay CD
  12. I'll try and get the Super deluxe but probably fail and get yelled at by my parents for something soo outrageous. I'll try the 2 disc set and then the 4 Vinyl set <3