1. Whitnail and I
    ..... I’m making time
    Making on time

ZOO STATION
  2. ....so...?
  3. Correct film. Wrong answer. Good guess though.
  4. The song is New York
  5. Now then Caledonia this is my favourite film so I am going to give this a shot.

I cannot see any immediate song titles that jump out to me from seeing Marwood and Withnail in that promo shot, so I am leaning toward the thinking that it is to do with the film itself.

Would this be thinking on the right path?

I am thinking that it may be something to do with 'black comedy' or timeframe/genre?
  6. What film is it?
  7. The film is the wonderful WITHNAIL AND I

8. I don't know the film, but Wikipedia claims the movie goes back to 1969....don't believe in the 60's the golden age of pop (hope i'm wrong though, because i don't really wanna do the next round....)
  9. Oh that is a good guess as the film is set in the fading months of 1969.
  10. Originally posted by ELIZIUM:Now then Caledonia this is my favourite film so I am going to give this a shot.

I cannot see any immediate song titles that jump out to me from seeing Marwood and Withnail in that promo shot, so I am leaning toward the thinking that it is to do with the film itself.

Would this be thinking on the right path?

I am thinking that it may be something to do with 'black comedy' or timeframe/genre?
    Get the genre right, and things may well unravel from there!
  11. Originally posted by Zwervervriend:I don't know the film, but Wikipedia claims the movie goes back to 1969....don't believe in the 60's the golden age of pop (hope i'm wrong though, because i don't really wanna do the next round....)
    Nice try, but not God Part II.