1. Brand new album...please....
  2. Originally posted by fabianOriginal Soundtracks 1 Boxset

(Über Deluxe of course)

I'll go a OS1 box-set if it includes the 25+ hours of tape loops Brian Eno had for the album.

3. +1

Original Soundtracks 2 would be cool.
  4. I'm HOPING for a brand new U2 album - one that will blow the doors off of misconceptions of the band - ie Achtung Baby / Zoo TV, maybe Pop.

But it's more likely that we'll get more of Bono's political campaigning than anything else. Not that I don't mind, it's just a bit... much.

5. A Brand new album!
  6. Im hoping for a new album.

However i voted for nothing because I'm not really expecting them to come out with anything this year. Really hope I'm wrong
  7. I'm gonna lean towards Bono flexing his political muscles to the point of exhaustion for another year.
  8. Just lots of political Bono-news...
    And if it's not the anouncement of the end of their career i'll be very happy with anything extra.
  9. i expect lot's of rumors (a la 2008)
  10. I hope for a brand new album! Let's see.. but something new is coming for sure
  11. I wud love to see them play Belfast it pisses me off that they have not play up north, last time was pop mart 97 very poor way two treat the ulster fans cum on lads make it happen we've cum so far since 97
  12. Any chance off Belfast gig or is money more important