1. I would like to wish you all, also on behalf of the other U2start crew members, a very happy, healthy, meaningful and U2-full 2012! The U2011 year was a great year, not only for U2 fans but also for U2start. With a lot of amazing content made available, and a lot of great fans who found their way into the community.

Looking forward, 2012 is a bit of a strange year for U2 fans. Nothing special seems to be planned for U2 (apart from the regular Bono news updates and perhaps a remastered video or audio album here and there).

For U2start, I have much reason to believe that 2012 will be a great year. We've got some great things planned for this year to make the website and the community even better than it is now. You will hear more from this soon.

Closing, I would like to thank all 50,000+ registered fans for all the time you have spent and will spend on U2start. The passion you share amongst other fans every day is amazing. For those who aren't active yet on the forums, I hope you will pay a visit soon and get involved in this great community that we have here full of devoted and great fans. Without you amazing fans there simply is no U2start.

To an amazing year!
    Remy
  2. +infinity
  3. Thanks Remy and the other crew members for making this such a wonderful place . I hope it will be a magnificentyear for y'all, that all you dreams may come true and that we get to hear something new from those 4 guys
  4. May 2012 be a great year to all of you!
  5. Originally posted by bartajax:Thanks Remy and the other crew members for making this such a wonderful place . I hope it will be a magnificentyear for y'all, that all you dreams may come true and that we get to hear something new from those 4 guys

You couldn't have said it any better.

Happy new year guys! Let's hope it's gonna be a swell year for our band!
  6. HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

I wanna say THANK YOU to U2 Start, you guys are amazing and u r always helping me when I need!!

I wish you all a wonderful U2012!! I hope to see new photos and new bootlegs on u2start!!

Thanks Risto for trusting me and thanks Remy for helping me everytime I "DM" you!! LOL

Best wishes from www.nanazoca.blogspot.com and www.facebook.com/U2Wallpapers
  7. and Bono wishes you a Happy New Year too!!

8. Happy New Year everyone!!!
  9. As always, I'd like to say a big thank you to u2start, Remy and all the friends here, and may 2012 be a awesome year for everybody! Happy new year guys
  10. Thanks to U2Start for always giving me a place to go in 2011 when I needed one I know 2012 will be the same!

Will we get one of those "2011- A Year in Review" type threads that show the user statistics for U2Start in a given year? I always found those fascinating.
  11. I don't remember how many bootlegs and photos that I've downloaded from U2start, which simply give me so much enjoyment and amusement. Thank you to all crew members and fans here, I'll keep visiting this site everyday in 2012.
  12. Originally posted by EyesWithPrideB3Thanks to U2Start for always giving me a place to go in 2011 when I needed one I know 2012 will be the same!

Will we get one of those "2011- A Year in Review" type threads that show the user statistics for U2Start in a given year? I always found those fascinating.

They're having trouble deciding if Fabian or Kieran is the pervert of the year.