1. Originally posted by bartajaxThanks Remy and the other crew members for making this such a wonderful place . I hope it will be a magnificentyear for y'all, that all you dreams may come true and that we get to hear something new from those 4 guys

+1!!!
    Thank you U2start !!
  2. I wonder if I am the only one who is reading 'Addictive forum topics' in stead of 'Active forum topics'
  3. Originally posted by fabianI wonder if I am the only one who is reading 'Addictive forum topics' in stead of 'Active forum topics'

HAHAHA that was fantastic
  4. Happy New Year to all u2starters

5. Happy New Year to all here
  6. Happy New Year!!!
  7. Happy New Year folks. Don't know if anybody has missed me but school stuff has me burdened these days so haven't been able to be around. Finishing the exams in June so hopefully there'll be some U2 news to talk about then. Hope it's a good year for everybody
  8. Happy New Year guys, sorry it's late, I've had some downtime over Christmas but back raring to go.
  9. Happy new year everyone - haven't been around much of late, got a job in London which is taking up most of my time these days, will try and keep in touch as much as possible with all you fine people! Love & peace. x
  10. I keep track of you over Facebook but indeed I was wondering where the hell you'd gone! hahaha... Great to hear about your new job, that's only good news - even if it takes up all your time!! Try to enjoy it as much as you can and don't worry for us, we'll take care of the fort for ya