1. Does anybody have any photo's of when Bono wore the red fly leathers from the Rotterdam rehearsal in 1993? Sounds fascinating.
  2. it's always been widely thought that the only time he ever wore the red suit was at the rotterdam rehearsal but that picture (taken from U2SHOW) and a few others in the book are from the hershey rehearsals... (you can tell because larry is wearing the cap he only wore for the outside broadcast leg in 92) also in the only picture i've seen from the rotterdam rehearsals bono is wearing a pair of genuine red fly shades whereas in the hershey pics he is wearing some more standard looking red sunglasses
  3. The pic is definitely from the Hershey rehersal
  4. Originally posted by ricit's always been widely thought that the only time he ever wore the red suit was at the rotterdam rehearsal but that picture (taken from U2SHOW) and a few others in the book are from the hershey rehearsals... (you can tell because larry is wearing the cap he only wore for the outside broadcast leg in 92) also in the only picture i've seen from the rotterdam rehearsals bono is wearing a pair of genuine red fly shades whereas in the hershey pics he is wearing some more standard looking red sunglasses

Thats a nice bit of detective work you done there with the Larry cap clue ;-]]
  5. Rare pic
  6. i've found another one:
  7. Those ones are awesome. Never seen that on of Edge in white either. Cool stuff.