1. Originally posted by RUMMYIt was a shame they ended up replacing it with (the amazing) Miss Sarajevo. I think they should have kept both songs in the set.

That would be beyond amazing, but how would that logistically work? Both songs fit the bill so well that I actually don't know how to fit the two into the same set without diminishing the value of one of them. RTSS has that amazing harmonica segment, MS has Bono channeling Pavarotti and both seamlessly transition the set from Bullet to Pride. I think the best way to fit them both would be to have them play MS after RTSS. RTSS does an amazing job of carrying that ever present "American" feel that Bullet emits. Edge could easily transition from the RTSS piano key to MS and Bono could change into the suit during the piano transition. Yeah it could work! But while those are all what-ifs, at least we have both of those songs in DVD quality.

2. Originally posted by ahn1991:[..]

That would be beyond amazing, but how would that logistically work? Both songs fit the bill so well that I actually don't know how to fit the two into the same set without diminishing the value of one of them. RTSS has that amazing harmonica segment, MS has Bono channeling Pavarotti and both seamlessly transition the set from Bullet to Pride. I think the best way to fit them both would be to have them play MS after RTSS. RTSS does an amazing job of carrying that ever present "American" feel that Bullet emits. Edge could easily transition from the RTSS piano key to MS and Bono could change into the suit during the piano transition. Yeah it could work! But while those are all what-ifs, at least we have both of those songs in DVD quality.

[YouTube Video]

Not to mention an amazing MS preformence!

And now that I think about it (and seeing the video), I think MS would be a logical choice to follow Running to follow Bullet.

I mean think about it: Running's lyrics is like Bad's - addiction to drugs and heroin and while MS lyrics are more about the plight of Bosnia, they can, in a way, follow Running's lyrics in a sense of breaking away from addiction - "Is there a time for keeping your head down and getting on with your day".

Anyways I'm getting out of topic, so my apologies.
  3. U2 usually plays a slow song after Bullet The Blue Sky, which one is your favorite? (started 25 days ago)

Running To Stand Still - 60.8%
    Please - 19.9%
    With Or Without You - 7.7%
    Miss Sarajevo - 6.2%
    None of these, I prefer a fast song - 5.1%
    Other song - 0.4%

Votes: 569