1. there's another "little" mistake they could have fixed at the end mix.
    listen to Adam's bass line at 3:33

I have a list of such mix-mistakes somewhere but can't find it now. does anybody know if it's posted somewhere on the forum?
  2. Has anyone noticed an editors audio mistake in the mixing/production of The Ground Beneath Her Feet?

At approximately 1:16 to 1:18

3. Back to Ultra Violet, Larry drops a drumstick at 3:11. It's documented somewhere but I can't recall where.

Theres nother notable Larry mistake at the start of The Unforgettable Fire with him coming in with a four count at about 0.02 seconds in and saying "oh shit".
  4. Did anyone notice a "piano mistake" in the song "So Cruel" at 2:15?
  5. Originally posted by cookoman:Back to Ultra Violet, Larry drops a drumstick at 3:11. It's documented somewhere but I can't recall where.

Theres nother notable Larry mistake at the start of The Unforgettable Fire with him coming in with a four count at about 0.02 seconds in and saying "oh shit".
    It's not really a mistake per say. It is an artistic choice. Like the way current podcasts and video interviews now often include the 'set up and team down' of the shot and of the participants speaking informally.