1. It's filename is 'gb.png'
  2. U2 Folks unusual!
  3. Thanks! Well spotted, I've changed the icon, hope this works better for everyone.

And if you're serious re the Scottish translation, I'm all for opening up our translation center for you. Just send me a PM
  4. Originally posted by Remy:[..]

Hahaha! What if we replace it with a Brittish one, that works better?
    And the language is just 750 phrases, just takes half a day to translate U2start in a new language

Us Scot's are very patriotic - Not to worry, just a typical Scot having a go, havin a poke, i will settle for the Union jack even though i would rather piss on it than look at it.
  5. Originally posted by conjasnat:[..]

Us Scot's are very patriotic - Not to worry, just a typical Scot having a go, havin a poke, i will settle for the Union jack even though i would rather piss on it than look at it.

OK pardon me as Dutchie who didn't think of that Cheers.
  6. unusual!
    But good Work Remy
  7. What's about us Irish?

Only joking, I know I don't mind the British flag anyway.
  8. This morning i thought yet ...When will they go to change the Banner ...???
    One Hour later it happend !!!
  9. Well this is a pleasant surprise. I really like the new look! Sleek and modern!
  10. Love the new design, very fresh and clean!

11. I hereby demand that it's an Irish flag. This site is after all about an Irish band. An Irish flag would probably be the most neutral here since most of us are in love with Ireland.