1. Btw. does anyone know what is from which day (except for last two discs)? Thank you!!
  2. Originally posted by andrzej:I love Popmart Tour and rehearsal recordings so this is a real treasure for me. I downloaded this set from u2torrents some time ago and still didn't hear all of it - there are so many interrresting things...

For example listen to this version of Bullet... i love "Joshua Tree" type of Edge's solo there - but in a raw 90's form. Strong version:

[image]

Awesome!
  3. Good heavens!
    Now all I need is someone to make artwork for all these discs...
    Just kidding!

4. There is actually artwork on U2Torrents.
  5. Covers (from the net):

6. Thanks for this, really great!

One request: is it possible for someone to upload this on Rapidshare?

7. This is kind of like having a beautiful model with $900 million ask me to run away with her, and then I wake up. I'm a Pop fanatic, but my computer is garbage, and downloading this will take longer than it takes Bono to learn lyrics. Even if it was appropriate to offer money for someone to put it on cd for me, there's two problems with that: 1. It would be too much work, and 2. I've been unemployed for a bit, so I can't even imagine paying for it. Can someone give a decent review if all 24 discs have great sound quality, and maybe a quick overview of how much you can hear each musician in the mix? I'm going to have a go at downloading the first disc, and see if I get lucky. I really would be grateful to at least read a review of what I'm missing out on. I could be the only person in the world wanting to get a job so I can upgrade my computer just for this!
  8. It must be some sort of miracle, but my computer seems to be burning the disc without too much trouble. Perhaps there was a "Miracle Drug" in the Cd Burner. Yeah bad joke, but not as bad as me hoping for a "Baby" Pop disc called "Diet Pop." Now that's a bad joke.
  9. This is hard to believe. All those years, all I thought was out there were the awful recordings that sounded like somebody was recording from Los Angeles while the band was in Vegas. Since I was begging someone to copy for me, now that I have at least 5 of the discs down on my slow computer...if somebody needs this old school, let me know. (It might take a while to burn 23 discs for someone, but I'd be willing to do it, if you love Pop.)
  10. "Thank you" is not enough to express my feeling...
  11. "Thank you" is not enough to express my feeling.