1. The fact that most TV series go stale after a few years...and most bands get stale show how awesome U2 is for lasting so long. Even their last 3 albums, which I admit have not been all that ground breaking, have at least been better than I would've expected 20-29 years in their career. I hate to pick on REM, but not one REM album after 1994's Monster seems half as good as U2's last 3 "weaker" albums.

I've only seen a few episodes of "Mother" and I figure the premise probably only had a five season shelf life, so they have already done better than I thought.
  2. I used to really love this show, now I just like it and follow it to see what happens in the end!
    My sitcom interests have shifted to different shows such as Modern Family, Curb Your Enthusiasm and the office.
  3. Season 7 finale was EPIC!!!
  4. Why does everyone find it epic It was the crappiest episode of the season imho
  5. Smack dab in the middle of season 3 with my girlfriend. Our favorite show to watch together!

6. I found the little stories interesting, specially the door in the bar! But nothing epic IMHO either, and the twist was obvious.

7. Agreed, I didn't like the ending. Still, this whole season was great, definitely so much better than Season 4 or 5, I'm not exactly sure what the number was but it was really poor.
  8. Yeah it was too messy for my taste.

Knew that the door in the bar led to a closet first time I saw it .