1. I'm happy for it, would be nice to have it include all the remixes, but this is still cool.
    Nice to see they include Bram on the cover, as he's done a great job filling in for Larry.
  2. On reflection i'm ok with this , it could have been worse.
  3. I think it's pretty cool would've preferred a 12 inch version though.
    Quite a few bands releasing old broadcasts etc why don't they just put something amazing out like Lovetown Dublin on coloured vinyl
  4. Well I wonder what the price would be, €25?
  5. Originally posted by Document:I'm happy for it, would be nice to have it include all the remixes, but this is still cool.
    Nice to see they include Bram on the cover, as he's done a great job filling in for Larry.
    I dunno if that's a good or bad thing strange to put him on the cover of an official release as he's only supposed to be with them temporarily. 🤔
  6. Agreed. Whether it's intentional or not, putting Bram on the cover sends a message (a message I don't like at all).

Then again, I think this is a terrible release in general.
  7. Originally posted by popmarter:[..]
    I dunno if that's a good or bad thing strange to put him on the cover of an official release as he's only supposed to be with them temporarily. 🤔
    I don’t think we’ve seen the last of Bram performing with the band [after the Sphere shows end]…down the road in some aspect.
  8. whats the star of david armband saying ?
  9. Originally posted by U21960:[..]
    I don’t think we’ve seen the last of Bram performing with the band [after the Sphere shows end]…down the road in some aspect.
    He deserves to be on the cover as its him who's drumming.
  10. Originally posted by U21960:[..]
    I was really against the band performing without Larry but this residency has shown the band could continue if the man himself wanted to call it a day,I'd be alright with that if it meant a few more albums and tours over the next 10 years.