1. Originally posted by Sydney_MIke:[..]
    Agree. Don't want to sound like some whiny kid, but these releases never make there way down to Australia so it would be nice if we had an opportunity to access them. It wouldn't even have to be free; U2.com could charge and donate the funds to RED. Good luck to those wanting and able to buy.
    There's some copies left in online Dutch record stores like Platomania.nl. Happy to help if you want to get it.
  2. Originally posted by AMLBONO:[..]
    So disappointing. Was at PVC Records in Oakville at 730 this morning. Did pick up the Jimi Hendrix single and the B-52’s Cosmic Thing rainbow vinyl.

I know that Englishman. I live in Hamilton.
  3. Originally posted by Maaaike:[..]
    There's some copies left in online Dutch record stores like Platomania.nl. Happy to help if you want to get it.
    Just ordered hold me, blackout and lights of home..... Thanks for the tip (Dank u!)
  4. 'SO.....FINALLY, We made it down to the end of the yellow brick road....to Sydney, Australia!!' !Hopefully peeps, fingers crossed!
  5. Originally posted by Maaaike:[..]
    Ty
  6. Got my copy today. Just barely.
  7. Graag gedaan

Anybody considering getting the limited edition tshirt and poster that go with it? They're on U2.com, look quite nice, but shipping cost are ridiculous for international orders (20 euro on an order of 60 euro).
  8. Originally posted by Maaaike:[..]
    Graag gedaan

Anybody considering getting the limited edition tshirt and poster that go with it? They're on U2.com, look quite nice, but shipping cost are ridiculous for international orders (20 euro on an order of 60 euro).
    Orderded this also. Only one shipping option was available: Royal mail service (9.50 euro) for shipment to NL.
  9. Huh? Mine said 20 euro? Did you order just the shirt, or the entire package?
  10. Package, but used the promo code from the subscription... not sure if this had an effect on the shipping fee..
  11. Indirectly, yes. Shipping fee is based on amount of money spent; if you order more than certain amount, shipping costs increase as well. Your merch coupon reduced the ordered amount to fall in a lower shipping cost category. So effectively, you not only received 25% discount on your order, but also 50% discount on your shipping fee.