1. I'll go for NYD, Summer of Love, Pride and Love is Bigger.
  2. Wow , great news, a MacPhisto pic disc would be nice ?
    Acrobat, You're the Best Thing , Pride, 13
  3. I really need to buy a record player soon
  4. Wouldn't be surprised to learn these will be the same cuts released on the fan gift, but I won't mind. Not enough live U2 on vinyl.
  5. Originally posted by MattG:Wouldn't be surprised to learn these will be the same cuts released on the fan gift, but I won't mind. Not enough live U2 on vinyl.
    Nah I doubt that very much. RSD has always been unique and not duplicated as a u2.com gift
  6. It will be unique in that they will be on vinyl
  7. Maybe same songs but different venues?
  8. It would be really sweet if they did this retroactively for the Vertigo & Elevation tours, since those never received compilations like 360 and I&E.

I would add Popmart and Zoo to the list, but that ship has most probably sailed.
  9. Originally posted by MattG:Wouldn't be surprised to learn these will be the same cuts released on the fan gift, but I won't mind. Not enough live U2 on vinyl.
    Wide awake in Europe and Artificial Horizon all had live tracks from Dublin 09. Same takes.
  10. Ah!

In all honesty it wouldn't even bother me that much since the U2.com gift isn't even advertised to the general public, its not like the masses are going to have the tour compilation anyway, so offering a sampler from it on vinyl is reasonable.

Of course my greedy self wants as much as I can get, but I'll take what I'm given
  11. It will probably be premier cuts from the European tour for those American ears who missed it and our long suffering Aussie friends.