1. That is the so called European version
    In some issues ( don’t ask me which ) ,at the end of the album,after Shadows ,we can hear background noises ( which are a song )
    But not in every issue
    That’s what could be called bonus track
  2. It's an early version of Fire? No?
  3. Yes
    Fire ( just guitar and a bit of drums)
    And it sounds like a primitive version or a stripped off version
  4. Originally posted by DutchU2Fan:[..]
    Yeah I also have the black remastered version, and I really want the blue version, same with Atomic Bomb and October, I prefer colored vinyls, so I might have to sell some vinyls and buy them again in color.

U2's team is reading along: next RSD will have Joshua Tree in sandy yellow!
  5. My banna yellow is still shipping
  6. From U2songs
    "Saturday Matinee" (Instrumental Fadeout) (00:34)

Pressings of “Boy” have yielded some variations in track listing and timing. On early pressings of “Boy” on vinyl there was a 30 second instrumental piece included. This was removed from later pressings on vinyl, and has never appeared on CD until the 2008 remastered edition of the album. This instrumental was an early version of the song “Fire”, which we learned with the remastered version of “Boy” was called “Saturday Night.” The 1989 repressings of “Boy” in Germany did include this short piece at the end of the album.
  7. I have every record store day release apart form the songs of innocence one
  8. Originally posted by ELIZIUM:[..]
    It Won’t Always Be Like This/Oklahoma (Late Night Version) is a 7"

We Have to Move On / Ice Cream Sundae is a AA side 7"

My Honest Face / There’s No Other Place is a 10"

Has anyone actually seen a physical copy of It Wont Always Be Like This 7'' WITH the BIG BOLD lettering across the front cover? I'm seen alot of stock images of that cover, but all actual physical copies end up being with the smaller lettering up in top right hand corner. Dont know if the covers got changed before production, or if the BIG bold one even exists
  9. Nope. The 4 faces pic 45 has eluded me.
  10. I've moved on from getting this.